Certified McKenzie Clinics
Being a Certified McKenzie Clinic enables providers to brand and promote their practices as using the McKenzie Method. The McKenzie Institute International Faculty and Diploma holders throughout the world can apply to have their clinic titled as a “Certified McKenzie Clinic”. Acceptance of the terms and conditions confirms compliance with the following:
- The Certified McKenzie Clinic must use the McKenzie assessment and treatment principles for all spinal and extremity patients, where appropriate.
- At least one of the clinicians in the Certified McKenzie Clinic must hold the qualification of Diploma in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy. The Diplomate must spend a minimum of 50% of their clinical practicing hours at that clinic.
- The Certified McKenzie Clinic needs to provide continuing education in MDT to clinicians employed in the clinic and, as part of the annual renewal, complete a statement confirming this and providing evidence if requested.
- The Certified McKenzie Clinic is encouraged to utilise the range of McKenzie Method products, e.g., TYOB, TYON and Original McKenzie Rolls, where appropriate.
- An annual fee of USD$200 (or foreign currency equivalent as invoiced) will be payable to the International Office.
- The name "Certified McKenzie Clinic" cannot be registered or be exclusive to any one individual clinic.
"Certified McKenzie Clinics" will be certified for a one year period: 1st January to the 31st December.in any given year, following which an application can be made to renew certification. Clinic certification and renewal of certification status will be subject to the clinic providing confirmation that the requirements set out above continue to be met.
Certified McKenzie Clinics are eligible to be listed on the Institute's website. The Diplomate employed by the clinic must be the person listed within the Certified McKenzie Clinic Directory on the website. A worldwide Register of Certified McKenzie Clinics is maintained by the International office.
Certified McKenzie Clinic DirectoryLooking for a Certified McKenzie Clinic? Search our global Clinic Directory