Ottawa 2024 Call for Abstracts
The McKenzie Institute International invites the submission of abstracts for recent and original research related to, or with implications for Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy. Abstracts may be submitted for consideration as either a podium or a poster presentation.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee and selected based on the quality of the project, and the relevance to Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy.
The podium presentations will be considered for a 10-minute 'new research' time slot within one of the conference sessions. The posters will be displayed on poster boards that will be provided and will be on display through out the conference. Both podium presenters and poster presenters must register for the conference.
Please forward abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th November 2023, stating preference for poster or podium presentation.
Please ensure the submission includes:
- Title of abstract.
- Author name(s) and affiliations.
- Person submitting / presenting the abstract.
- Your abstract, a maximum of 500 words, including Background, Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusions/Discussion.
The conditions for presenting a poster are:
- Our on-site conference manager would facilitate all arrangements for the actual poster display.
- The size for poster displays must be no more than 2.5 metres x 1.25 metres (8 x 4 feet).
- Poster stands will be provided but any additional requirements e.g. lighting will be the responsibility of the presenter.
|Deadline for submissions||30th November 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance||31st March, 2024|
Chair, Conference Scientific Committee