We are pleased to announce that the 15th International Conference in MDT will be hosted at The Westin Ottawa Hotel.
This modern downtown Ottawa hotel is located in the Ottawa business district across from the Rideau Canal, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We strongly encourage you all to take advantage of the excellent room rates that we have negotiated with the Westin and enjoy the comfort and convenience of being onsite for the conference.
|Traditional, 2 Double Beds||$220.00 CAD Nightly plus applicable taxes||single or double occupancy|
|Traditional, 1 King Bed||$220.00 CAD Nightly plus applicable taxes||single or double occupancy|
*ROOM RATE NOTES
- Additional fees apply for 3rd or 4th adult sharing $40.00 CAD, plus tax, per person.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the conference are subject to a penalty of one room night plus tax.
- Early check-outs once on site, are subject to a $100.00, plus tax administration fee.
^ROOM TYPE NOTES
- If you are interested in reserving a king-bedded room, please reserve your room early as we have a limited number of king-bedded rooms in our allotted room block with the Westin Ottawa. Once our king-bedded room block is full, you will be able to book a room with 2 double beds and given the option to request a king-bedded room. If the hotel can accommodate your request, the request will be confirmed just prior to the check-in date selected.
All Westin Ottawa hotel reservations must be made using the conference link provided.
If you need a night/date that is not offered through the link, please make a reservation for as many nights as possible and email your request for additional nights to Aileen Conway at email@example.com
Third-Party calls or emails for MII Conference hotel bookings
If you receive a phone call or email inviting you to reserve a hotel room in Ottawa during the time of the MII conference, please be aware that these third parties are not affiliated with our event. We cannot guarantee that these companies are legitimate or that the room rates they offer are valid. Therefore, we strongly discourage anyone from trusting these questionable solicitors. Valid information about hotel accommodations for the conference will be posted on our website. Reservations made through the Westin link on the MII website are confirmed under our group block at our group rate.
Enter a personal oasis of relaxation, designed to elevate your mood and enhance productivity. The Westin Ottawa Traditional Rooms feature expansive floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the historic Byward Market while letting natural light illuminate the room. Sleek furnishings—including two plush armchairs—and a neutral color palette help create a fresh, inviting space. Business travellers will find all they need to keep up with work at an executive desk equipped with high-speed Internet Access (wireless included free for up to 3 devices for MII conference registrants) and a dual-line cordless speakerphone.
Westin’s Heavenly® Beds are available as a king or two doubles. Ten layers of lush bedding, a patented pillow-top mattress, and a generous collection of pillows create an oasis of comfort for a deep, undisturbed sleep. Awaken your senses in the Heavenly® Bath, a combination bathtub and shower with dual showerheads that stimulate your circulatory system and melt tight muscles. After your shower, pamper your body with our signature Westin White Tea Heavenly™ Bath Amenities. Traditional Rooms with king-size beds come with a glass, stand-up Heavenly® Shower.
Key Room Amenities
- In room Safe
- Desk, writing/work with ergonomic chair
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/Tea making facilites
- Mini Fridge
The Westin Ottawa offers an array of appealing amenities. When you're hungry, you can indulge in the breakfast buffet at Daly's restaurant, enjoy a quick meal and Starbucks coffee at Daly's Express, linger over an elegant lunch or dinner at the renowned Shore Club, or choose an after-hours snack from the in-room dining menu.
For the fitness minded, there's the WestinWorkout complex, with its indoor saltwater pool and squash court, as well as an outdoor running club, and bike and skate rentals.
The Rideau Canal—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—is right across Colonel By Drive from the hotel; depending on the season, you can skate or paddle along the canal itself, or cycle, stroll or jog along adjacent recreational paths.
Enjoy a restful night sleep in refined hotel rooms and suites with enriching amenities and stunning views of the Ottawa cityscape at our hotel on Colonel By Drive, Ottawa.
HOTEL FACILITIES & CONVENIENCES
- Connected to the Rideau Shopping Centre with access to restaurants and shopping
- 24 hour front desk and ATM
- Free newspapers in Lobby
- Luggage Storage
- 24 hour business Centre
- Smoke-free property
- 2 onsite Restaurants (Daly's and The Shore Club)
- 24 hour gym, indoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Squash/Racquetball courts
- Spa services
- Electric car charging station on site
- Height restrictions apply for onsite parking
- 24-hour offsite parking within 0.1 miles (CAD 30 per day)
- Limo/town car service
- Covered valet parking on site (CAD 48 per day; includes in/out privileges)
- Wheelchair-accessible parking and van parking available
Parking Rideau Centre (attached to Westin Ottawa):
Information: Reef Parking (613) 234-6526
Parking is accessible from Daly Avenue and Nicholas Street. Experience increased convenience and fast, more efficient exiting with our automated pay stations. All parking machines are equipped with a call button for assistance.
Red, Blue and Green Garages
- Each 30 minutes or less (maximum 2 hours) $2.00
- Next 30 minutes or less $2.25
- Day rate (12 hours) $20.00
- 24-hour rate $30.00
Parking rates are subject to change. Lost ticket results in a $35.00 charge. VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and cash accepted as payment.
- Blue Garage is 6' (1.8 metres)
- Red Garage is 6'7" (2 metres)
- Green Garage is 6'10" (2.08 metres)
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Helpful link with parking rates and availability: https://en.parkopedia.ca/